BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

The pea pod craze!

There is a new trend in the jewelry department and I am ALL over it! Once again I am pleased to be reviewing another Misty's Mystical Jewelry item! Lets talk pea pods! These are adorable, creative pieces that combine beads and wire wrapping, to create a one of a kind piece of jewelry...
Cute isn't it! this is the item I was given by Misty to review, and I have to say that I adore it! I get compliments on it every time I wear it and it is surprisingly durable! Misty's pea pod pendants are totally customizable, you can pick your own colors for the "peas" and there are color choices for the wire too! you can get up to 6 peas on your pendant for just $8.00 shipped! Add a chain for another 4.00. I have done my fair bit of looking around at pea pod pendants, I have wanted one for sometime and I can tell you with great certainty, that you won't find a better price! i have seen pea pods sell on other pages for 38.00!
   I loved reviewing this item that I had to order a custom pod for myself!
This is my beauty, don't you just love the little leaf? The colors I chose are based on families favorite colors, most people choose birth month colors, but if i had done that I would have had 3 purple and one red lol! Misty can get any color that you might want! These make great birthday, Mother's day, Christmas or just because presents! I have a pair of pea pod earrings coming my way too! they are SO cool! you can see a pic of them on Misty's wall at http://www.facebook.com/MistysJewelry she has so many creative pieces and comes up with something new every week, she is also more that willing to do customs too.
   Now for a little bit of "Behind the Awesome" Meet Misty!
\
"I am happily married with a 10 year old son named Cole. Besides making jewelry I am a stay at home mom. I just started making jewelry back in December 2010, I was actually looking for some inexpensive Christmas gifts for family and started seeing some hand made jewelry and thought hey I could do that lol and once I started I just couldnt stop and it turned in to an awesome little business for me  Hoping to go bigger in the future but for now I am more than happy and love my customer"




Now for the super fun stuff! Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Misty has offered up a FREE customized pea pod pendant to one lucky winner! so, how do you win? well first you must like Misty's facebook page and tell her KBK sends love. Second if you're not a fan of my fan page yet, you gotta go like it! www.facebook.com/kraftedbykari and finally comment in my KBK discussion tab! make sure to include you're facebook name, and email address!! The contest will be open for 2 weeks! Ready?.......Set?......GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                               

0 comments: