BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

And so it begins

After much deliberation, I have decided that my opinion matters! That being said I will now be doing reviews of items I receive from other WAHM (Work At Home Moms). I am very excited about this new path I am taking. I receive so many items from other shop owners that I would like to showcase them, dedicate a little more than just a status update and a shout out too. For now the items that I review will be ones that I have paid for or have won from Facebook games..It is my hope that one day shops will send me items for the soul purpose of writing a review. I will ALWAYS be honest in my opinions and critiques, I will not play favorites. What you will get here is MY opinion, and like I said before..My opinion matters! lol

0 comments: